Make sure you keep your family entertained on your next trip with the Porsche Rear Seat Entertainment.
Includes a high-resolution anti-reflective 10-inch touchscreen mounted on the front seat backrest (screen resolution: 1,920 × 1,200 pixels). The Porsche Rear Seat Entertainment system is removable and can be used conveniently both inside and outside the vehicle.
- Internal Flash memory: 32 GB (expandable via micro SD card)
- Micro SD cards and micro USB interface
- Integrated camera for video telephony
- Operating system: GOOGLE® Android, processor: NVIDIA Tegra 4
- Sound output via integrated loudspeakers, vehicle sound system or optional wireless Porsche Bluetooth® headphones (Part number: 970 558 316 00)
- Bluetooth® 4.0, Near Field Communication (NFC), WiFi 802.11 n MIMO, WiFi Direct
Use in the vehicle:
- Media playback on the Porsche Rear Seat Entertainment System can also be controlled from the front as an operating aid
- Playback of PCM media from SD card, Jukebox or CD/DVD drive, USB stick or radio
- TV playback is possible via the Porsche Rear Seat Entertainment system in combination with an optional TV tuner
- Display of vehicle data and the current navigation route with additional information
- Access to all apps available in the GOOGLE® Playstore
Visit our showroom where you can test this convenient system for your vehicle - here displayed in our stunning Porsche Panamera GTS. Lear more about it by speaking to one of our Parts Advisors at our Centre or by calling 0131 657 8263 .*
Alternatively you can view the full Porsche Tequipment accessory range by visiting www.porsche.com/uk/accessoriesandservice/tequipment and check the eligiblity for your vehicle.
*Equipment on display avalible from £1,101.00 inc. VAT
*Data determined in accordance with the measurement method required by law. Since 01 September 2018 all new cars are approved in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP). You can find more information on WLTP at
. From 01 January 2019, all fuel consumption figures are shown as determined in accordance with WLTP. CO₂ figures will be shown as NEDC-equivalent values, as CO₂ based taxation will continue to be based on an NEDC value (derived from WLTP) until 06 April 2020. For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car.
**Important information about the all-electric Porsche models can be found here.