Make sure you keep your family entertained on your next trip with the Porsche Rear Seat Entertainment.
Includes a high-resolution anti-reflective 10-inch touchscreen mounted on the front seat backrest (screen resolution: 1,920 × 1,200 pixels). The Porsche Rear Seat Entertainment system is removable and can be used conveniently both inside and outside the vehicle.
- Internal Flash memory: 32 GB (expandable via micro SD card)
- Micro SD cards and micro USB interface
- Integrated camera for video telephony
- Operating system: GOOGLE® Android, processor: NVIDIA Tegra 4
- Sound output via integrated loudspeakers, vehicle sound system or optional wireless Porsche Bluetooth® headphones (Part number: 970 558 316 00)
- Bluetooth® 4.0, Near Field Communication (NFC), WiFi 802.11 n MIMO, WiFi Direct
Use in the vehicle:
- Media playback on the Porsche Rear Seat Entertainment System can also be controlled from the front as an operating aid
- Playback of PCM media from SD card, Jukebox or CD/DVD drive, USB stick or radio
- TV playback is possible via the Porsche Rear Seat Entertainment system in combination with an optional TV tuner
- Display of vehicle data and the current navigation route with additional information
- Access to all apps available in the GOOGLE® Playstore
Visit our showroom where you can test this convenient system for your vehicle - here displayed in our stunning Porsche Panamera GTS. Lear more about it by speaking to one of our Parts Advisors at our Centre or by calling 0131 657 8263 .*
Alternatively you can view the full Porsche Tequipment accessory range by visiting www.porsche.com/uk/accessoriesandservice/tequipment and check the eligiblity for your vehicle.
*Equipment on display avalible from £1,101.00 inc. VAT
*Data determined in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) as required by law. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp . For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car.
** Important information about the all-electric Porsche models can be found here